Schölly is a world leader in the area of 3D endoscopy which assists surgeons in performing minimally invasive operations.
The automotive, electronics, and aviation sectors also rely on endoscopy equipment from Schölly.
Schölly were looking at a new logistics solution due to business growth and installed a Kardex solution.
Advantages at a Glance
- Greater efficient due to batch picking combined with multi user picking (800 order lines per day)
- Better picking accuracy thanks to software, an LED pointer, and a pick-to-light system
- Improved ergonomics and higher throughput rate due to the use of picking trolleys
- Short distances thanks to the „goods-to-person“ principle
Solution at a glance
- 4 Shuttle XP 250 (W x D x H: 3,050 x 610 x 11,850 mm)
- Pick-by-light with LED pointer
- 3 pick-to-light picking trolleys - (W-LAN)
- Power Pick Global linked to Microsoft Navision ERP system via simple table transfer
See video and Case Study of this site